Study in China
Studying in China will provide you with a fantastic educational experience, while also supporting you in preparing for China’s economic development and providing transferable skills and cultural understanding that will set you apart on the job market. It will also allow you to support the growing demand for international talent in China.
It’s an excellent chance to study in China, where the country’s educational system has been rapidly improving in recent years. In fact, there are over 4900-degree programs offered completely in English at roughly 200 of its top institutions.
Reasons to Study In China:
There are following reasons to study In China are as following:
- Studying in China boosts your career
- Living and studying in China will give you a totally different experience
- Studying in China is one way to get closer to your dream job
- Studying in China will improve your ability to adapt
- Studying in China is an excellent way to learn the Chinese language
- Studying in China will allow you to work with the world’s second-largest economy
China is currently the world’s second-biggest economy, thus studying in China will enable you to be part of an emerging country that is growing at a rapid pace. Not only will this provide plenty of job opportunities, it will also give you exposure to a different culture.
However, make sure to study your needs and research well before studying in China. In addition, the age limit is usually between 18-40 years old while some scholarships only focus on specific majors such as engineering or business management.
Scholarship in China is a dream of every student. Students are encouraged to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships which is handed by China Scholarship Council.
China Scholarship Council Introduction:
China Scholarship Council is founded in 1978 and authorized by the State Council of China. It is a non-profit organization of the Chinese Ministry of Education that offers assistance for international academic cooperation with China and acts as the main channel through which the Chinese government provides scholarships, it manages more than 51,000 scholarships for international students to study in China. It is one of the largest scholarship management organizations in the world.
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) mission statement is “to provide financial assistance and support services for international students in China.”
The goal of the organization is to provide scholarships for foreign students to pursue their undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate studies in different Chinese universities. It also organizes short-term Chinese language training programs for overseas students in China and provides support services for foreign experts who serve as guest professors at leading Chinese universities.
The scholarship that you can apply for this opportunity are divided into two main categories
- Chinese Government Scholarship Program
- Chinese University Scholarships Program
Chinese Government Scholarships Program
It is China’s national scholarship program to sponsor international students to study in China at all levels. It also offers scholarships to foreign students who want to study Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree in China.
They have four main programs
- The Undergraduate Programs Scholarship
- The Master’s Degree Scholarship Programs
- The Doctoral Degree Scholarship Programs
- The Visiting Scholar Programs
How much is Chinese government scholarship and its Benefits?
Stipend for Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month; Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month; Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month. It also covers accommodation, basic health insurance.
Eligibility Requirements for this CSC scholarship are as follows:
- Non-Chinese citizens are required to apply.
- Applicants should be in excellent physical condition.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35 years old.
- Doctoral degree students must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- A good record of academic achievement is essential.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships
Required Documents for CSC Scholarship 2022
Applicant China Scholarship Council (CSC) is now accepting applications for 2022, foreign students are encouraged to apply. Applicants will need the following documents attached when they send the application form online.
- Scanned copy of passport (student ID page for CSC scholarship)
- Highest degree diploma and certificate(s) (showing date of graduation, diploma and grade/marks achieved). Academic transcripts are not required but if available, please provide them as well.
- Academic record/Statement of Purpose, including courses of study, grades/marks, scores and degrees awarded
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Two passport-size photos
- CV or resume
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Letter of recommendation from college/university
- College course list (if available)
- Nationality proof document(s). The applicant must provide at least one of the following documents: a current national ID card, passport, birth certificate or other relevant legal document issued by their government. Applicants are required to provide a photocopy of the original documents.
- People who apply to renew their scholarships should pay attention to the requirements of renewal and re-applications.
Please note that this list is not all-inclusive and other required documents may be requested, if necessary. Additionally, it’s a requirement to attach all these required documents in English language when applying for CSC scholarship program online. Otherwise, application will automatically be disqualified from the process.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarship 2022?
Step 1: Fill the CSC Scholarship Online Application Form
- Create your profile and CSC scholarship web account
- Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form
- Make separate CSC portal accounts if you wish to apply to many Universities
- Find the agency number of Chinese university where you want to study
- Insert agency number of your Chinese University in the CSC Scholarships online application form
- Select the type of the CSC Scholarship award which you want and select ‘category B’
- Fill your credentials and desired degree course you want in China
- Submit your CSC Scholarship online application
- Download CSC Scholarships online application form
Step 2: How to submit the CSC Scholarship application to the Chinese University?
- Find out if that Chinese University requires an online application for admission alongside with CSC Scholarship application or not
- If an online admission application is not required by the university then you need to submit CSC Scholarship online application form only and send your documents to the university
- If they want you to submit an online application for admission to that particular Chinese University, then apply online first on their website and attach your CSC Scholarship form in the online application system of that University
- Fill rest of the admission form and CSC scholarship sponsorship form at that particular University site and review your application before submission
- Submit your application and make 2 sets of documents and dispatch it to the University address
- The number of applications for Chinese Scholarships is limited every year, so please make sure you submit your application at the right time and in a complete manner. Late, incomplete or forged applications will not be considered.
China University Scholarship Program
It is another government-sponsored scholarship for international students. This program provides scholarships to Master’s degree students in many Chinese universities.
There are two types of scholarships China University Scholarship Program:
1) Local Government scholarship
2) Full scholarship by University that covers tuition, accommodation, medical insurance, airfare, and monthly expenses.
Graduate students must apply through their university or college and then submit an application on form, transcript, proof of enrollment( in case they haven’t started yet), and other documents required by the University.
1. What is the CSC Scholarship and how does it work?
China has a scholarship program for foreign students, academics, and instructors in China. It also covers engineering construction projects. Scholarships are generally offered to postgraduate research students, while teaching assistantships are only available to Ph.D candidates. Scholarships generally cover tuition fees, living expenses, and insurance premiums.
The CSC offers free scholarships to foreign students in China. If you’re chosen, the CSC will ensure that your tuition is paid for and provide a monthly allowance. You can apply for a scholarship to study Chinese in China through your university or directly with the CSC.
Who can apply for the scholarship, and what are the eligibility requirements?
You must be a citizen of a country other than the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and meet one of the below standards:
- Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree holders:Applicants should have good academic performance records with their previous educational institutions. The duration of scholarship should be at least two years for master’s degree candidates and three years for doctoral candidates.
- Scholar-in-residence:Candidates should be members of international academic and scientific organizations or senior researchers and engineers that have provided outstanding services in their fields. Applicants should be under the age of 50 and the duration of scholarship should at least last for half a year.
- Visiting scholar: Candidates should hold a doctorate degree and have published articles in academic journals. They should be under the age of 50 and their visits to China must last longer than six months.
- Research scholar: Candidates should hold a Master’s degree or above and have good records of research work. The scholarship duration is one year at most.
When will I find out if I am eligible or not?
If you are invited for an interview, you should receive written notification within two months. If no invitation is sent, the CSC feels that you are not qualified.
How much money do I get from this scholarship program?
Scholars are paid a monthly stipend of 4,000 to 7,000 yuan. This cash is used to cover basic living expenses in China, including food and transportation expenses.
5.What is Chinese Government Scholarship?
The Chinese Government Scholarship is a funding scheme that supports international students to undertake their degree studies in China. It aims to build a bridge linking the world and China, as well as to promote international exchange and understandings.
6. What are the benefits of Chinese Government Scholarship?
Mainly, the main benefits are:
Tuition Fees: The scholarship covers tuition fee, which can make studying in China much easier for international students.
Living Allowance: A monthly living allowance of RMB 1,500 is provided to the scholarship recipients during their studies in China.
Visit to China:Each year 200-300 students are sent on a visit to China.
What are the requirements to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship?
You must be an international student (not a Chinese citizen). You must meet all of the requirements to study in your chosen field in China. Your application should be recommended by your home country’s official education authority or foundation.
How can I apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship?
You have to register yourself in the official website of Chinese Government Scholarship. There are two steps in this process, one is registration and other is login. After successful login you can find a list of institutions where you can apply for next semester.
What requirements you need in order to qualify for the scholarship?
- You should be fluent in Chinese.
You must have a high school diploma from your home country with at least 75% score or above in your High School Certificate Examination (HSC) or A-levels/Advanced Placement Tests.
- You must be able to read and write well in the English language.
- At least HSK 4 (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) level of Chinese language proficiency and a postgraduate entrance qualification (e.g., Masters, MBA) in your home country.
10.How many Universities can I apply for this scholarship?
You can apply for more than ten universities at the same time. There is no limit on how many universities you can apply for in one application round. You can add different courses to your application in the same time.
How many scholarships are available every year?
China has about 51,000 scholarships every year. You can check the requirements and application dates for this scholarship on their official website.
12. How much does it cost to apply for this scholarship and what do I get out of it if I am granted one?
There is no cost for applying but you will have to apply for an airline ticket and Chinese medical insurance once your application is accepted. You will get a 100 RMB subsidy if your application is successful and the air ticket will be arranged after getting this money.
13. Who else can apply for this scholarship besides students, teachers, and professors?
Researchers, scientists, and lecturers can also apply for this scholarship.
14. Where can I find more information about this opportunity?
You can find more information about this opportunity on the official website of the Chinese Government Scholarship. visit https://www.csc.gov.in/ for more details.
What is the China Scholarship Council?
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a non-profit, public service institution that promotes international academic, scientific and cultural exchanges. The Council aims to provide scholarship programs to international students, Chinese language learners as well as professionals who are interested in studying or doing research in China.
Who are the members of the China Scholarship Council?
Members of the China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a consortium of Chinese universities and other public or private agencies. The CSC was established with approval from the Ministry of Education of China (MOE). It is managed by a council composed of presidents from its member institutions.
How can you apply for a scholarship with CSC?
Applicants need to apply for a CSC scholarship through an authorized agent, who would collect applications and supporting documents on behalf of the applicants and then forward them together with their application forms directly to the Council. Scholarship recipients would then be selected based upon their academic records and other relevant information they provided in their applications. Once admitted, students can contact their local CSC office in China to initiate a student visa application for further instructions.
Why should I apply for a scholarship with CSC?
CSC offers a large number of scholarships to international students and professionals who would like to study or work in China. These include:
As an applicant, you can choose your preferred scholarship program from those offered by the Council as well as those offered by authorized agents. There are more than 20 authorized agents worldwide where you can find out their specific scholarship programs. Please visit the website of each authorized agent for more information on their scholarship programs.
How do I know if I am eligible to receive a scholarship from CSC?
In order to be eligible for a scholarship with CSCC, you must meet the following criteria:
You must have a good command of English since all instructions and materials regarding application are in English.
If you wish to study in China, applicants must have a certificate which states their proficiency in Chinese. This certificate should be issued by an authorized institution, which can be the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their country of origin.
If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide evidence that your English proficiency level is at least TOEFL 550 or IELTS 5.0 or above.
CSCC does not offer any scholarship programs to students who are already studying in China unless they want to apply for a scholarship to study in another university or city in China.
What are some benefits that come along with being awarded a scholarship through CSC?
The major benefits you will receive are as follows:
All CSC scholarship applicants are required to live in China for at least one academic year, except “study abroad” programs. But this rule does not apply to those who choose the “short-term Chinese training courses” program.
All study and research scholarships include maintenance allowances which vary according to their terms and conditions of each scholarship.
All applicants will be given a “Certificate of Scholarship” by the CSC which confirms that they have been awarded a scholarship from the CSC. This certificate is very important as it can help you find a job or even gain an entry into graduate schools in China.
What is the Chinese Scholarship Council and why does it exist?
The Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) was founded in May 2010. It is affiliated with China’s Ministry of Education, which provides financial support to it. The CSC aims to improve the quality of foreign students studying in China and help them become “high-level professionals.” This is part of the Chinese Government’s effort to attract more international students to study in China, strengthen understanding of China and expand its soft power.
Why should I apply for a scholarship to study abroad in China with CSC-USA Programs and Services Inc.?
Since the CSC-USA Programs and Services Inc. was founded in 2008, we have assisted hundreds of students from countries around the world with their applications to study in China. We have a 99 percent success rate for student enrollments and a 100 percent success rate for graduating from Chinese universities, so you can rest assured that if you apply with us your application will be taken care of properly.
What are the fields of study in which scholarships are available?
The CSC provides master’s degree scholarship programs in seven fields:
1) Chinese language and literature;
2) Economics, management, law and related disciplines;
3) Science, engineering, agriculture and related disciplines;
4) Fine Arts, social sciences, education and related disciplines;
5) Medical science, clinical medicine and related disciplines;
6) Journalism and communication;
7) Chinese regional studies.
24.What are benefits of receiving scholarships from the CSC?
Scholars receive a monthly allowance of 1,000 RMB for one year and will be provided with full-time on-campus accommodation. In some cases, CSC may also include round-trip international air tickets as well as medical insurance in its scholarship packages.
The study period of each scholarship is from one to two years (four semesters). During this period, applicants will be exempted from tuition and other required fees at their host universities.
Scholars may extend their scholarship for an extra semester upon the agreement of both parties if they satisfy certain requirements.
25.Is CSC provide partial scholarship?
No, CSC does not provide partial scholarship. Full financial support will be given to all applicants for one year.
When should I apply for scholarships?
Applicants must apply for a scholarship at least six months before they want to begin their courses. Applicants should also submit all application materials as early as possible to ensure its smooth processing by the CSC and their embassies or consulates in their home countries.
27. Why do students choose to study in China?
Many overseas students choose to study in China because of the country’s good job prospects. Many people go to China with the goal of improving their job prospects, such as travel, news media, academics, diplomacy, finance, trade, banking, and a variety of other professions.
What is the best way to select a program?
You should choose a program that is suitable for your own needs and interests. There is no “best” way to study in China, as long as you can satisfy the language and academic standards of the institutions to which you apply.
What are the benefits of studying abroad?
Studying abroad can help you to better adapt to real society and improve your ability to work with people from different countries .
Different schools have different financial conditions for international students. Financial aid provided by the school itself is
In addition, studying in another language will also enhance your communication skills. You can also find a job that is related to your major and has great potential for development and growth.
Finally, studying abroad also helps you to see the world with your own eyes. Traveling is one of the best ways to learn about other cultures.
How long does it take to complete my program?
You can choose a one-year, two-year or three-year program. If you only study one year, then it is easy to find a good job. If you choose to stay longer, it will be easier for you to find a better job after returning home.
What is the application process?
The application process is different from one institution to another. In the first place, you have to choose an appropriate school according to your needs and interests. You can apply through a formal competition or directly contact this school.
In addition, most colleges require that international students must hold secondary vocational education diploma or above, which means they need to have two years of study in China. The second is that you must be able to prove your ability to apply for a visa.
Finally, the most important thing is that you need an English test score report when applying for a degree in international students. Most schools require students to have TOEFL / IELTS / HSK scores above 500 points.
32.How much does it cost to study in China?
The typical tuition expenses for Chinese public schools range from 2,500 to 10,000 dollars each year. There are also a number of scholarships that do not have tuition costs.
What are some things you should know before going abroad?
First, you must pay attention to safety. Choose a school that is located in a safe environment with few security risks.
Second, the cost of living is relatively more expensive than in China. You have to prepare enough money for daily expenses and tuition fees before going abroad.
Third, learn about local laws and regulations related to customs and citizens’ behavior.
Fourth, do not forget to bring your passport when you go abroad.
Is it safe to travel as an international student?
Yes, it is safe to travel as an international student. There are many different ways to study abroad and these schools can help you quickly adapt to the local environment and culture.
In general, the safety of school campuses in China is relatively high. However, we should pay attention to public security when we go out. Do not wander too far from home after dark, do not go out alone on the road, and avoid going out at night.
What are the opportunities after studying in China?
After studying in China, you can get a job related to your major. The standard of the hiring industry is relatively high because the school has an employment work team to help students find jobs. It is also possible that international graduates can find a job here or go back home for further study.
36. How many universities can I apply for CSC scholarship?
37. Can a foreign student work in China?
International students are allowed to take part-time jobs during their studies, or to engage in paid internships on campus, under the following condition: they must obtain permission both from their host university and the Chinese immigration authorities.
China Scholarship Council is one of the largest scholarship management organizations in the world. It provides scholarships for international students to study at different Chinese universities. This council also offers short-term language training programs for overseas students. Who want to learn more about Chinese culture or improve their Mandarin skills before they go on a long term stay in China.
Scholarships are essential today since they allow overseas students to attend their preferred institutions. There are several scholarships available to international students from many countries, and the competition is fierce to obtain one of these awards. You can apply for up to ten universities at once, but make careful about your decisions.
In order to get this scholarship, you must first show that you are deserving of it. There is no cost for applying, and your application will be accepted only if you apply for an airline ticket and a Chinese medical insurance after it has been approved. The official website of the Chinese Government Scholarship provides more information on this opportunity.
If you are an international student interested in studying abroad, please visit our website, where you can find all information about the application process and how we work with your university’s admissions office! We would be happy to answer all your questions, so feel free to contact us.
279 China Universities Admitting Chinese Government Scholarship Students from all over the world.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text][table id=35 /][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text][table id=36 /][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]