The Qingdao University CSC Scholarship is a scholarship offered by Qingdao University to international students for undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarship is open to all students who wish to study at Qingdao University and is awarded on the basis of academic merit.
The Qingdao University International Scholarships (CSC Scholarship) is a merit-based scholarship that is offered to international students with excellent academic records and an outstanding track record of extracurricular activities.
Qingdao University is located in Qingdao, Shandong Province, which has developed rapidly since it was established in 1924. The school motto of Qingdao University is “Virtue, Diligence, Truth” (or integrity).
The Qingdao university covers an area of 2120 acres with building space covering 980,000 square meters. There are 3 campuses – Ershan campus for undergraduates and postgraduates; the Xihai campus mainly for first-year students and Qingdao normal university. Qingdao University has 29 schools and 56 departments, with a staff of 2,600 professors and associate professors. There are 16,000 full-time students in Qingdao University.
The Qingdao University CSC Scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of the student’s studies at Qingdao University. In addition, the scholarship also provides a monthly stipend for the student’s living expenses.
Qingdao University Ranking
Qingdao University is ranked #940 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Qingdao University CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Qingdao University
Student Category: For Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Qingdao University Scholarship: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
- Tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and graduate students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Apply Method Qingdao University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Eligibility Criteria For Student at Qingdao University for CSC Scholarship 2022
- All International Students can apply for the Qingdao University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
- be in good health
- have no criminal record
- Students currently studying in China are not eligible
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents List for Qingdao University 2022
- You should register at the CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit application information. (Agency no for B category 11065)
- Two Recommendation Letters By Professors and Associate Professors
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- Study Or Research Plan
- Passport Copy
- English Proficiency Certificate (Ielts is not Mandatory)
- Original academic credentials for college
- Noncriminal record. (Police Clearance certificate )
- Personal Statement (Including personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese)
How to Apply For Qingdao University CSC Scholarship 2022
- First You Fill CSC Online application Form
- Second, you Fill Qingdao University Online application For CSC Scholarship2022
- No application fee
- Upload all required Documents
- The result is announced at the end of July
Qingdao University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline: February 1 to April 15, 2022.
Qingdao University CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Qingdao University CSC Scholarship will be announced end of july, please visit the CSC Result section here.