Shenzhen University is a university that was established in 2017 by the order of the Chinese Government. It is a new model of public-private partnership universities, which combines R&D, education, and talent training with the development of new industries.
The Shenzhen University CSC Scholarship Program is a full-time master’s degree program for international students from selected countries and regions. It has been jointly developed by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and Shenzhen University to offer an opportunity to those who are eager to start their master’s degree studies in China.
Shenzhen University has been committed to education reform in regard to the development of scholarship and work-study programs. The university is committed to delivering top-notch social service in advancing academic excellence in teaching, learning, and research. With four campuses in Yuehai, Canghai Lihua and Luohu the University encompasses a total area of 2.72 square kilometers. With establishments of prestigious Chinese cultural and arts research centers s such as the JaoTsung Institute of Culture Studies and the Loh Yuyi Institute of Fine Arts, The University pursues acute cultural knowledge of Chinese.
This scholarship offers 4-year study grants to international students from select countries and regions who want to pursue master’s degree programs at Shenzhen University. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and airfare.
Shenzhen University Ranking
Shenzhen University is one of the top Public universities in Shenzhen, China. It is ranked #601-650 in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Shenzhen University CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Shenzhen University
Student Category: For Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Shenzhen University Scholarship: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
- Tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and graduate students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Apply Method Shenzhen University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Eligibility Criteria For Student at Shenzhen University for CSC Scholarship 2022
- All International Students can apply for Shenzhen University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents List for Shenzhen University 2022
- CSC Online Application Form
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- A Study or Research plan
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Police Clearance certificate
- copy of HSK (For Chinese Taught )
How to Apply For Shenzhen University CSC Scholarship 2022
- First You Fill CSC Online application Form
- Second, you Fill Shenzhen University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- No application fee
Shenzhen University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline: April 2022.