The Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for excellent international students to study at Fuzhou University. The scholarship is open to all international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral-level degree in any discipline offered by the university.
Fuzhou University is an institution of higher education established in 1986 in Fuzhou, Fujian Province, People’s Republic of China. It is the only research university in the city and one of the few universities in Fujian that offers undergraduate degree programs. Fuzhou University or FZU is a research-oriented public institution of higher education established in 1986. It’s the only university in Fuzhou that offers undergraduate degree programs.
Fuzhou University is a well-known university in Fuzhou, China. It has been listed as one of the top 100 universities in mainland China by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) for many consecutive years. Fuzhou University has 16 school departments and offers 72 undergraduate programs, 72 graduate programs, and 10 doctoral degree programs. The university is also approved to offer 27 master’s degrees jointly with other Chinese universities.
The scholarships are available for high school graduates who are residents of Fujian Province and overseas students with outstanding academic performance (graduating high school within the past three years; certificate or diploma will be accepted).
Fuzhou University Ranking
Fuzhou University is ranked #619 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Fuzhou University
Student Category: For Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Fuzhou University Scholarship: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
- Tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and graduate students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Apply Method Fuzhou University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Eligibility Criteria For Student at Fuzhou University for CSC Scholarship 2022
- All International Students can apply for Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
- be in good health
- have no criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents List for Fuzhou University 2022
- CSC Online Application Form
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- A Study or Research plan
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Police Clearance certificate
- copy of HSK (For Chinese Taught )
How to Apply For Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship 2022
- First You Fill CSC Online application Form
- Second, you Fill Fuzhou University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- No application fee
- Upload all required Documents
- The result is announced at the end of July
Fuzhou University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline: February 1 to April 15, 2022.
Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship will be announced end of july, please visit the CSC Result section here.