Students are always looking for scholarships, but it is hard to find one that suits them. The Shanghai University CSC Scholarship is a scholarship that is provided by the Shanghai University to help students from throughout the world.
The program aims to provide a more global perspective on undergraduate academic studies and to promote the internationalization of Shanghai University.
The scholarship programme at Shanghai University provides students with opportunities to receive financial support. Scholarships are awarded on a merit basis based on academic performance, personal achievements and required qualifications.
Students should consider all available scholarships before applying for any one of them because different scholarships provide different benefits and conditions.
After reading this section, I am convinced that Shanghai University provides scholarships to students seeking funding through merit basis by considering academic performance, personal achievements and required qualifications.
Shanghai University Ranking
Shanghai University is one of the top Public universities in Shanghai, China. It is ranked #=436 in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Shanghai University CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Shanghai University
Student Category: For Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Shanghai University Scholarship: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
- Tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and graduate students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Apply Method Shanghai University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Eligibility Criteria For Student at Shanghai University for CSC Scholarship 2022
- All International Students can apply for Shanghai University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents List for Shanghai University 2022
- CSC Online Application Form (agency number is 10280 For B Category )
- Shanghai University Online Application Form
- Copy Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Copy of Transcripts Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Study plan (for master 800 words and for Ph.D. its 1500 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory) For the Chinese Taught Program you Provide HSK Certificate if available.
- Acceptance letter (it’s optional)
- 3 minutes introduction upload on shanghai online portal (Selfie Video)
- Statement of Financial Support Click here Here to Download (Just for Formality but fill and attach must)
How to Apply For Shanghai University CSC Scholarship 2022
- First You Fill CSC Online application Form
- Second, you Fill Shanghai University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- No application fee
- Upload all required Documents
- The result is announced at the end of July
Shanghai University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline: May 15th, 2021
Shanghai University CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Shanghai University CSC Scholarship will be announced end of july, please visit the CSC Result section here.