Chang’an University is one of the key universities directly under the administration of the Ministry of Education (MOE). It was established in 2000 and is located in Xi’an, the capital city of Shaanxi Province. Since its founding, Chang’an University has been following a national strategy of developing “Humanity-Oriented Education” and cultivating high-level professionals and scholars with an international vision and global attitude.
At present, there are more than 20,000 full-time students on campus; among them over 3,700 are Master’s & Ph.D. students and about 1,200 are international students from 40 countries all over the world.
Many universities and colleges all over the world offer scholarships for international students, including Chang’an University. The CSC Scholarship Committee is the only scholarship committee authorized by Chang’an University to offer scholarships to international students. To qualify for an international scholarship, you must be a non-Chinese citizen and have a high school diploma or equivalent degree.
There are many opportunities at Chang’an University for international students who are looking to further their education in China. One of these opportunities is through the CSC Scholarship Committee at Chang’An University. This article will address how to apply for the CSC Scholarship at Chang’An University.
Chang’an University Ranking
Chang’an University is ranked #994 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence
Chang’an University CSC Scholarship 2022
Courses Available: Undergraduate Programs (Business Administration), Master’s & Ph.D. programs in English or Chinese (Business Administration, Humanities and Social Sciences)
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Chang’an University
Student Category: For Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Chang’an University Scholarship: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
- Tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and graduate students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Apply Method Chang’an University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Eligibility Criteria For Student at Chang’an University for CSC Scholarship 2022
- All International Students can apply for Chang’an University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents List for Chang’an University 2022
- CSC Online Application Form
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- A Study or Research plan
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Police Clearance certificate
- copy of HSK (For Chinese Taught )
How to Apply For Chang’an University CSC Scholarship 2022
- First You Fill CSC Online application Form
- Second, you Fill Chang’an University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- No application fee
- Upload all required Documents
- The result is announced at the end of July
Chang’an University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline: February 1 to April 15, 2022.
Chang’an University CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Chang’an University CSC Scholarship will be announced end of July, please visit the CSC Result section here.
Chang’an University Contact Information: Address: Xi’an City, Shaanxi Province Department of Academic Affairs Chang’an University No. 27, Zhongshan Road, Xian 710064 China Telephone Number: +86 29 87302522 Fax Number: +86 29 87302612 E-mail Address: email@example.com Website : http://en.changzhou.edu.cn/ [ARTICLE END]