The Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship is a full scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It is awarded to students of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. Students from any country who have been accepted to the master’s or doctoral program of Harbin Engineering University can apply for it. The scholarship offers full tuition and living expenses for one year, which is a pretty good deal.
The Harbin Engineering University Scholarship is a scholarship offered by Harbin Engineering University to international students, which currently covers the tuition fee of undergraduate and graduate programs. It is available on a competitive basis to international students for undergraduate or graduate programs. The application period will be announced every March.
Harbin Engineering University is located in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, China. It is an institution of higher learning with more than nine decades of history. Its colleges are distributed in four campuses around the city of Harbin–the North Campus, South Campus, West Campus and East Campus–and there are about 20 colleges. The university offers bachelor’s degrees in more than 300 majors and master’s degrees in more than 100 majors.
Harbin Engineering University Ranking
Harbin Engineering University is one of the top Public universities in Harbin, China. It is ranked #801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2022
Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Harbin Engineering University
Student Category: For Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Harbin Engineering University Scholarship: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
- Tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and graduate students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Apply Method Harbin Engineering University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Eligibility Criteria For Student at Harbin Engineering University for CSC Scholarship 2022
The CSC Scholarship of Harbin Engineering University is one of the best scholarships in China for undergraduate students. If you are interested, do not hesitate to read on to learn more about this scholarship and its requirements.
- All International Students can apply for Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents List for Harbin Engineering University 2022
- CSC application form (Harbin Engineering University Agency NO. 10217)
- Harbin Engineering University Application Form
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy) If you are a university student then provide Hope Certificate
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- official university Study plan or Research Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No Criminal Record (Police clearance Certificates)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Acceptance letter (it’s optional) Click here to find your supervisors
- If the applicant is already employed, an employment certificate issued by the employer must be submitted.
How to Apply For Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship 2022
- First You Fill CSC Online application Form
- Second, you Fill Harbin Engineering University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- No application fee
- Upload all required Documents
- Just Online apply
- The result is announced at the end of July
Harbin Engineering University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship will be announced end of july, please visit the CSC Result section here.