The Jilin University CSC Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity for international students to study in China. It is financed by the Confucius Institute at Jilin University and the Chinese State Council Overseas Scholarship Council, and it’s awarded annually.It is available to undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities who are interested in studying at the university. Scholarships cover full tuition fees and living costs, and winners can also enjoy a generous budget for overseas travel and leisure during their stay in China.
The Jilin University Scholarships for International Students is a scholarship program established by Jilin University to support international students in their studies.This scholarship program aims to attract more high-level international talents from all over the world and help them achieve academic success.In order to encourage their outstanding research achievements, the scholarships provide necessary academic resources and opportunities for these students, as well as offer them a platform to promote innovation.
The scholarships also aim to cultivate a group of talented students who will be able to work for the benefit of the nation and society.
Jilin University Ranking
Jilin University is one of the top Public universities in Changchun, China. It is ranked #501-510 in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Jilin University CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Jilin University
Student Category: For Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Jilin University Scholarship: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
- Tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and graduate students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Apply Method Jilin University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Eligibility Criteria For Student at Jilin University for CSC Scholarship 2022
- All International Students can apply for Jilin University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents List for Jilin University 2022
Note: Send Two Sets of documents to the university (In Duplicate)
- You should register at the CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit application information. (Agency no for B category 10183)
- Click here for apply online to the university portal.
- Two Recommendation Letters By Professors and Associate Professors (Not from Assistant professors and Lecturer)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- Study Or Research Plan (not less than 2000 words)
- Passport Copy
- Non-Criminal Record
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Attach check list. Click here to download the checklist
How to Apply For Jilin University CSC Scholarship 2022
- First You Fill CSC Online application Form
- Second, you Fill Jilin University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- No application fee
- Upload all required Documents
- The result is announced at the end of July
Jilin University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline: February 1 to April 15, 2022.
Jilin University CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Jilin University CSC Scholarship will be announced end of July, please visit the CSC Result section here.